RMB250000 - 350000 / annum
November 30, 2017
IT and technology
Do you aspire to be part of a customer focused, high performance, and high integrity team of tech professionals? If that sounds like you, our client offers a dynamic work environment featuring variety of technologies where you will have every opportunity to broaden your skill set as an Infrastructure Specialist. This growth-focused company offers extensive training to prepare you for a rewarding career in a workplace where work-life balance is encouraged.
1. To Follow global standards in line with IT strategy in place.
2. To support security team.
3. Network performance by monitoring the infrastructure, troubleshooting network problems and outages and planning upgrades.
4. Reports on network operational status by gathering and prioritizing information in cooperation with other IT teams
5. Maintain an awareness of new technologies for IT Infrastructure and specifically networking.
Your Skills & Experience
- Good knowledge the Voice system (AVAYA) is a MUST.
- Excellent Firewall skills (Fortigate, ASA)
- Excellent Cisco knowledge (Router, Switches and VPN, IPS, Voice, wireless controller) Good knowledge about Network Security.
- Ability to work independent and deal with peaks of stress
- Bachelor degree, master is Preferred 6. CCNP and/or equivalent industry experience, CCIE is Preferred. 7. Engineering duties for the implementation, administration, maintenance and support of standard strategic infrastructure throughout all Company's ASIA locations. Infrastructure includes LAN /WAN, Voice Communications, Mobility, Servers.
You are eager for a role that allows you to build on your current experience and gain first-hand knowledge of infrastructure across a broad array of equipment. You relish the chance to be challenged and seize opportunities to showcase your technical skills to help configure and aid remote engineers. You have exceptional time management skills and an impressive eye for detail, and your excellent communication skills will be valued as you liaise for planned vendor work and document equipment storage.
What’s on offer?
- A fast-paced work environment backed by a team of IT professionals who are among the best in the business.
- A company on a growth path offering extensive opportunities to set your career on a fast track.
- The challenges and rewards of a role where your technical skills, organisational ability and creative flair will all be put to the test.
- Extensive training to grow your skill set.
- A workplace where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.