Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 31 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : PZ14451031
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Our client is experiencing rapid, sustainable growth and your brilliant skills as an Enterprise Architect are needed to help the businesses work smarter and grow faster through enhanced digital enablement. Join a talented and motivated team to improve value and implement technology-driven change. In this fast-paced, exciting work environment you will have the benefit of outstanding training, exposure to a wide variety of challenges and a clear career path. The company offers extraordinary training and mentoring and a collaborative workplace where work-life balance is given priority.
Here is the chance you have been waiting for – an exceptional opportunity to lead engagements, including all aspects of enterprise architecture design, divisional level application architecture, platform level solution architecture, integration architecture, data architecture, platform and vendor evaluation, transition and migration approaches. Tap into your brilliant experience to provide pre-sales support in new business development pursuits including proposals preparation, scope discovery workshops, and solution presentations to senior executives. You will be actively seeking out business development opportunities for continued team growth, and your leadership skills will be instrumental in building and sustaining collaborative working relationships with clients and colleagues.
You have a rare combination of technical expertise and creative flair. Your impressive experience has given you exceptional understanding of technology related trends and market drivers, and your eye for innovation lets you offer fresh solutions. You have outstanding agility and are readily able to adapt to changing circumstances and project needs, and you bring a commercial and strategic mindset for influencing and advising colleagues and business leaders. Your natural leadership skills make you the ideal person to guide, motivate and mentor an already talented IT team, and you have exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, to convey complex ideas in a clear, compelling manner.
Your Skills& Experience
- Own the design, build, and test of all technical architecture components
- Lead the development, execution, and operations technical architecture and infrastructure analysis, design, and implementation, and ensure that the product fulfill the requirements.
- Review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality, and operations requirements. Review and integrate the technical architecture requirements for the development, execution, and operations environments.
- Review application and technical architecture deliverables throughout development to ensure quality and requirement traceability.
- 10+ years of working with large web applications
- Expertise in designing and developing enterprise architecture including N-tier and SOA
- Strong experience in MS technologies (C#, C++, MVC, .NET 4+)
- Proficient in Web Services or WCF, REST, familiar with RESTFUL Framework ASP.Net Web API, WCF Restful Service or ADO.Net Data service
- Expert knowledge in SQL Server (performance tuning, troubleshooting, sharding, complex queries etc.)
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity to work with an industry leader experiencing strong growth.
- A stimulating variety of work that lets you showcase your skills while you learn and innovate.
- The inspiration of a diverse and encouraging team.
- A company that cares about your personal and professional growth with opportunities to work flexibly.
- Outstanding training and professional development programs to deepen your skill set.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.