Mobility iOS - Technology(EC11018)
Post Date : 14 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : EC11018
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Leading Europe company
- Document and develop mobile applications in line with functional and technical requirements laid out.
- Documenting design decisions and ensuring adherences to development standards
- Develop/maintain build systems, tools, and reusable components.
- Help define UI/UX and promote best practices within the iOS ecosystem.
- Proactively identify problem areas and refactor existing code.
- Supporting QA during testing, and oversight during implementation into production.
- Conducting design & code reviews
- Reviewing system test scenarios & test cases.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent understanding of product development in the mobility space
- Demonstrated ability in meeting timelines
- Experience in Test Driven Development.
- Practical knowledge of Object Oriented Design and Development (OOD), software Design Patterns, and Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Clear understanding of iOS UI paradigms.
- Good competency in developing effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- Ability to work effectively across different stakeholder groups ranging from business analysts to product managers and developers to discuss product development options, considerations and implications.
- Systematic, meticulous approach in managing tasks without being lost in the details and focused on overall objectives and timelines.This role requires a commitment to high ethical standards, aligned to BHP Billiton's Charter Values and a relevant Bachelor's Degree.
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of professional software development experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in designing and developing iOS applications.
- At least 3 years of experience with RESTful and Web Services consumption
- Knowledge about major programming language: Objective C/Swift/C++
- Knowledge about foundational SQL Query language
- Excellent verbal and written English is a plus.
- Experiences on developing enterprise mobile apps (ERP, CRM) is a plus.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken Mandarin
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.