Mobile Application Engineer (XZ14120512)
RMB200000 - 400000 / annum
December 5, 2017
IT and technology
Do you have exceptional technical skills and a passion for troubleshooting? If that sounds like you, our client is looking for an Mobile Application Engineer. You’ll be part of a rapidly growing company that offers a positive work environment where no two days are the same. As part of a focused IT team, you’ll be solving range of issues across a diverse customer base. This exciting role lets you be part of a respected company that actively promotes work-life balance while offering every opportunity for you to broaden your skill set and put your career in the fast lane.
As an experienced Application Engineer, you’ll enjoy a customer facing position that allows you to showcase your exceptional communication and customer service skills. You’ll find yourself troubleshooting in-house applications, third party applications, data mining, report building, writing and working with complex queries, database management, indexing, and potentially promoting a software fix. Each day brings new challenges so you certainly won’t fall into a rut, and you’ll be rewarded by being able to take pride in your work and be personally responsible for keeping operations running smoothly.
Your Skills & Experience
- Master or bachelor degree in computer science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in iOS OR Android Java development
- Fluent in spoken English (CET6/TOEIC 700 or above)
You have a thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC), which allows you to interact with developers, analysts and project managers. Your technical skills are exceptional and you’re able to analyse and solve issues reported by customers. You relish a challenge and the chance to unravel problems with a cool clear head. You’re a people person who understands the value of actively building strong customer relationships. Your excellent communication skills mean you can skip the tech talk and convey complex ideas to customers who don’t have a strong IT background.
What’s on offer?
- Endless opportunities for career development. As you excel in your role as an Application Engineer, you can grow in to Project Management, Business Analysis and beyond.
- Continuing professional education and development through exposure to a wide variety of technical challenges.
- The support of a high calibre team who have IT in their hearts.
- Opportunities to extend your creative flair to solve challenges that vary on a day to day basis.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.