Manager - Site Controlling (GL3568)
RMB ¥390,000.00 - RMB ¥780,000.00 / annum
September 27, 2019
Finance and accounting
- A global leader company in chemical industry.
- This extraordinary role will see you enjoy responsibility for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties.
- Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations.
- Your energy and excellent motivational skills will be required to drive and lead the full accounting team's performance to meet close deadlines.
- As an excellent collaborator, you will be working alongside FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics.
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, major in Economics or Chemistry.
- CPA preferred
- Minimum 8 year's experience in international manufacturing company with minimum 2 years manager experience. Big 4 working experience is a plus.
- Technical & Professional Knowledge:
- Open minded and can actively communicate with operation / site controlling colleagues;
- Deep understanding of cost accounting;
- Familiar with CAPEX projects;
- Good at customer relationship and stakeholder management.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555