Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 03 November 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : TW10561103
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Famous MNC is now looking for a great Java Developer joining our organization.
A Developer, Solutions is someone who demonstrates technical competence and is able to actively contribute to merchant integration projects autonomously. He/She is expected to have good communications skills, good time management skills and is able to work effectively and competently across the spectrum of development activities.
The Solutions team work closely with retailers and brands to support them in on-boarding to our China mobile marketplace platform. Platform on-boarding in this instance means enabling brands to effectively load their product catalog onto our platform, perform merchandising, order management and customer services operations. This will often include supporting system integration with a number of business applications including ERP, WMS, PIM, etc. and third-party providers such as 3PL warehousing and fulfillment operators.
Developer, Solutions to build and support solutions including customer API integration, Data transformation automation tools, Excel macros, etc. that enable platform on-boarding under the direction of the Solutions Director. We anticipate supporting a number of middleware products to facilitate some of these tasks and plan to produce certain integration accelerators or adapters for systems that are commonly used by our clients.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, solution minded and execution focused person that can always think about the customer first and can effectively deliver quality solutions against aggressive deadlines.
- Degree holder in computer science / software engineering or related disciplines
- 2+ years software development experience, with 2 or more of the following: Spring，Mybatis， Junit，Redis , MQ，MySQL，MongoDB
- Commercial system integration experience building point-to-point integrations and middle-ware enabled integration
- Experience with ETL - extract, transform and load of data across systems and applications
- Web Services (e.g. REST API, SOAP, WCF)
- Knowledge of enterprise integration patterns
- Sound problem solving and analytical skills
- Passionate about everything digital and ecommerce
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure