IT Security Lead(PZ14291031)
RMB300000 - 400000 / annum
October 31, 2017
IT and technology
Are you an IT Security Specialist looking to make your mark with a leading company? Our client is seeking your brilliance as a Security Specialist to join their growing team to assist in the delivery of Information Security capability across the enterprise. This is an exceptional opportunity to take your career higher while enjoying the camaraderie of a highly talented team and a dynamic, flexible and stimulating environment where work-life balance is actively promoted.
Here’s an exceptional opportunity to demonstrate your experience in consulting to projects and providing subject matter expertise for incident security incidents and breaches. Not only will you be ensuring the operation of infrastructure aligns with the Information Security policy and audit requirements, you will write, maintain and interpret the security policy and standards as well as identify and handle security risks. In addition to performing internal security assessments and reviews of systems, infrastructures and applications and identify mitigation options, you will bring your technical brilliance to facilitate and drive security compliance to other exciting initiatives.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least five years of experience specialising in aspects of IT security.
- Exceptional experience managing Intel Security (McAfee) Endpoint and network solutions.
- Outstanding understanding of Managed Security Solutions.
- Strong technical knowledge of Cisco Network Products.
- Extensive experience in the development, deployment and maintenance of security policies, procedures, standards and strategies.
- Brilliant communication skills to liaise and assist with reviews from internal and external security auditors.
You are passionate about IT security and bring an enviable combination of experience and exceptional analytical skills to a role. You are committed to keeping up to date with the latest security threats – and solutions, and you can readily discuss your ideas with a diverse and talented team of IT professionals. You’re a self-starter who can work independently though you’re equally comfortable contributing to a team environment. Your creative flair provides an eye for innovative solutions, and you have the business know-how to recognise what is practical and cost-effective. Your exceptional communication skills allow you explain complex ideas to a diverse range of colleagues.
What’s on offer?
- A fast-paced working environment where each day brings fresh challenges.
- A growth-focused company looking to build a team comprised of the best in the business.
- Extraordinary opportunities for professional development and an exciting career path.
- An environment where innovation and initiative are rewarded.
- The inspiration of highly experienced business leaders.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.