IT Project Manager (XZ14230512)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 05 December 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : XZ14230512
Line of Business : IT & Technology
This is no small opportunity. Our client is building a singular reputation for bold ideas and impeccable execution. If you’re looking for career growth, a chance to let your talent shine and a workplace that encourages initiative and innovation you’ve come to the right place. This company enjoys an enviable track record as one of the sector’s fastest-growing firms with an eye for outstanding people and an impressive team. You’ll be working with the best and brightest minds in the IT sector in a company that fosters a culture of performance, and where fresh solutions are the name of the game. In this fast-moving context, your flair for creative thinking, ability to work collaboratively and commitment to taking on new ideas will be valued and rewarded.
As IT Project Manager you will lead a variety of complex projects to achieve key business objectives. Your extensive experience tells you a one-size-fits-all approach doesn’t work and you have the commercial insights to predict IT needs, play a hands-on role in development of business strategy, and solve unique – and often – complex problems. Your meticulous attention to detail, and enthusiasm for supporting new and evolving projects will see you report to senior leaders, while offering unwavering motivation to your own team.
Your skills and experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- At least five years outstanding Project Management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project management.
- Problem solving skills, able to provide solutions in fast pace
- Experience in large scale scrum process ( LeSS, SAFe) Strong analytical, problem-solving and financial analysis skills.
You have the business acumen to predict market trends and the brilliant experience to develop solutions that meet problems head on. You relish a chance to solve unusual or complex problems, and you know how to influence senior leaders to encourage development of new ideas and approaches. More than an IT expert, you know how to align technology solutions with business strategies while having the confidence to collaborate with senior management and motivate a talented team.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for you to demonstrate your skills, initiative and creativity in a rapidly growing company.
- A fast-moving context, where you’ll be given ownership of multiple projects backed by an amazing team.
- The rewards of making a genuine impact in a corporate culture that embraces creativity, fosters innovation and offers real career progression.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.