IT Project Manager- PLM
RMB360000 - 600000 / annum
June 1, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is a large US financial self- service, security and services enterprise.
• PLM Manager – works collaboratively with the implementation partner to drive success for the implementation of Windchill PLM. Includes all aspects of the project including design, infrastructure, integration, implementation, and Go-live and Hyper Care.
• The project will be run in three locations; Shimizu, Japan, Wuxi, China and Ahmedabad, India. Looking to source a PM from each of these locations.
• This role will be responsible for directing the project team members in support of their assignments. Work collaboratively to deliver the specified goals of the project. Monitors and reports on overall status of programs. Guides and mentors their project teams and others in the overall organization in the use of the EPMO methodology, best practices, and tools.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to individual team members in an effort to drive success.
• Manage program team members in a matrix organization. S/he will have responsibility for managing contract PM resources
• Required to manage logistics for onsite workshops, CRPs and other large meetings.
• The position reports to PLM Program Director.
• Provides cross project aggregation, reporting, coordination, and stability of program-oriented work efforts.
• Ensure effective organizational change management beyond the delivery of training, the ability to drive change within the organization
• Understands and manages financials and funding for the project.
• Ensures programs are completed on schedule, within budget, and meet technical and scope requirements of milestones and deliverables.
• Provides leadership to set priorities, allocates tasks, and supervises project staff to meet project targets, budgets, and milestones.
• Ensures effective stakeholder communication of all program scope, budget, risk, issue and resources. Specifically maintenance of the project RAID (Risks, Action Items, Issues and Decisions) data base.
• Develops influential relationships with internal/external customers/suppliers/partners at senior management level.
• Assesses and evaluates program and process risk.
• Drive program integration management planning and control.
• Monitor the progress of program components to ensure the overall goals, schedules, budget, and benefits of the program will be achieved.
• Ensure that project is organized and executed in a consistent manner within established standards and tools.
• Fully responsible for program delivery and success.
• 10+ years of leadership and project management experience to lead projects as well as experience training and coaching others on project management techniques
• 3+ years of leadership experience in a multi-national corporation.
• Bilingual in Japanese/English for the Shimizu location, Simplified Chinese/English for the Wuxi location
• Demonstrated capability to manage large, multi-phase / multi-year projects or programs, leading these projects to successful implementation and life cycle.
• Strong budget and finance experience and knowledge
• Excellent oral and written communication skills to provide clear messages to all levels
• Strong leadership competencies for coaching project managers and program teams.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain strategic working relationships with peers and constituents at all levels of the organization.
• Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills using innovative thinking.
• Experience with standard project management tools, methodologies and frameworks.
• Experience working with external vendors.
• Experience managing dispersed and multi-skilled program teams.
• Experience managing a program across multiple dispersed regions
• Experience leading major program related organizational changes
• Experience with Daptiv PPM
• Experience with SharePoint
• Experience tracking, documenting and closing RAID (Risks, Actions, Issues, & Decisions)
• Project Planning experience
• Strong knowledge of working on Asia based projects and the ability to drive results to a schedule
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.