IT Manager Project base (VW17362201)
RMB420000 - 660000 / annum
January 22, 2018
Our client is US listed MNC with more than 100 years history. This company provides products and solutions to various industries.
- You will manage complex IT projects with multiple work streams to enable business objectives
- Make significant changes on how a IT project is completed
- Lead business through project discovery and articulation of scope and cost projections as well as manage complex implementations.
- Identify and mitigates common IT project and business risks.
- Manages significant ambiguity.
- Work effectively with multiple stakeholder groups, matrixed organization with assistance
- Significant short to medium term BU/FN impact
- Builds trust across project team
- Interacts with senior leaders, partners with organizational stakeholders, internally and externally
- Effectively manage complex communication plans at all levels
- Involve in the business appropriately in strategic decision making and make timely and strategic decisions
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Good and in-depth understanding for project management
- Good communication skills both in English and Mandarin
- Track record in MNCs with solid project management experience
- Strong analytical ability and project leading
This is a transformation project role for about 12 months. In this this role you need to manage the projects independently.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional career opportunity that will expand your skill set through diverse and challenging projects.
- The support of a dynamic and highly talented team.
- A chance to be rewarded for your creativity and innovative outlook.
- An exciting workplace and a role where no two days are ever the same.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.