IT Infrastructure Consultant(NL10407380)
RMB180000 - 300000 / annum
May 31, 2018
The Company Overview:
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is a well-known retail company enjoying rapid, sustainable growth . Your brilliants skills as IT INFRA Consultant are needed to support future growth, provide clear direction for future profitability, and develop business strategy.
Our client is a fortune 500 company in retail industry and they are having a IT INFRA transformation project from APAC to China that requires several IT INFRA consultant to support them.
Providing infrastructure roadmap and project design, implementation and support of the company’s internal business software and hardware infrastructure.
• Problem resolution is a key part of the role and will involve reducing the frequency of incidents and problems. As part of the role you will be responsible for all aspects of the day to day running of the infrastructure including server/storage/network performance, capacity planning maintenance, receiving and responding to alerts, systems backup and security compliance.
• Management and development for the infrastructure service team. As the technical expert you will ensure that the infrastructure team follow best practices, and working as/with project manager to design and implement future infrastructure projects.
• This is a technical lead role whereby you will be expected to resolve issues yourself as well as manage your team members to ensure that KPI & SLAs are met.
Duties & responsibilities:
•- Ensure that the infrastructure service (back-end) team meets the agreed incident, problem
• Network and Systems Management
- Management, support and development of all WAN & LAN network, Datacenter servers and software to meet SLAs
- Comply with security policies according to Group IT policies and meet internal & external Audit requirements.
- Design and implementation of new infrastructure systems and services.
• 3rd line infrastructure service
-Work as part of a team providing 3rd line support for incidents/problems and requests on hardware, software either directly or indirectly.
- Develop roadmap and/or plans for projects as required and manage team resources to ensure the team to deliver to committed tasks on time on budget.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
• At least 5 years experience on infrastructure design and project delivery. (PMP® certification is preferred.)
• collaboration ( Microsoft, sharepoint, one drive)
• Good communication and writing skill in bilingual