IT Enterprise – Data & Digital Architect Mgr. (EC16351907)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 19 July 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : EC16351907
Line of Business : Management Resources
Manager with to develop BI/Big Data/enterprise system architecture and assist IT enterprise Sr.Mgr to drive the implementation.
- Enhance Our client’s China’s data/system integration architecture to be more resilient, robust and with high serviceability.
- Design and build big data platform to cater for increasing analytics needs basing on multiple internal/external data sources, e.g. DMP, Media, payment/O2O supplier, data from Omni channel consumer engagement
- Provide the tools and platform, work alongside several key groups within Our client’s China in order to provide analytics/actionable insights to business leaders and technology teams regarding how Omni channel consumer engagement is affecting business results.
- Digitize enterprise application system’s user experience
- Identify and implement new tools and best practices as the technology becomes available.
Project Management & Vendor Management
- Provide project management role from initiating, planning, executing to closing.
- Collaborate with key customers to ensure client expectations are in-line with project goals and objectives
- Track the project's progress against the project plan and collectively adjust the project plan to ensure effective completion based on defined project success measures
- Manage outsourcing vendor to ensure solution delivery against expectationCommunication Management
- Ensure smooth cross functional communication, align and manage expectations among major stakeholders across China market and global level
- University degree or above, 5+ year work experience
- High proficiency with technology platform/applications on Business Intelligence / Big Data (Hadoop/Spark/Storm etc.), enterprise system architecture (SOA/ESB etc.)
- Exposure to digital marketing, social media, CRM
- Proven experience in business applications areas in, business analytics, big data on digital marketing/consumer engagement.
- Experience in DevOps (Development & Operations methodology) is a plus
- Ability to keep abreast with new trend/technology/methodology in IT/Internet industry
- Experience creating high-quality dashboards and reports, and delivering the included information to management and team members.
- Ability to understand business goals and translate them to defined technology metrics, as well as establish the methodologies needed to meet those objectives.
- Catering/Retail or e-commerce business background, strong business acumen.
- Strong vendor management and project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese Mandarin & English