IT – E-COMMERCE Manager(NL10407353)
RMB300000 - 480000 / annum
June 4, 2018
My client is a top apparel Company with rapid business growth and sharing and open culture .
You will be working in coordination with the E-commerce, Omni-channel, Digital teams, and, within a fast-paced and cross-functional environment, liaising with internal key stakeholders (E-commerce, Omni-channel, Digital, CRM, Security and Compliance, PMO etc.) as well as external parties (technology agencies, service suppliers) to successfully translate and contribute to deliver business requirements.
• An excellent understanding of both commercial/business needs and technical concepts as well as the ability to translate them in concrete actions is essential.
• Will be a key member of the digital IT team and will manage projects from inception through to delivery.
• Contribute to organize and where necessary lead internal and external teams (both technical/development and cross functional) to guarantee the performance and evolution of the platform in line with business needs.
• Contributing to the evolution roadmap of eCommerce from an IT prospective, and project management, vendor management, project budgets and estimation, putting together business cases, planning implementation, and rollout changes.
• Keeping on top of new technology and innovations to make relevant recommendations.
• Leading requirements gathering within the business, working across teams and translating these to technical requirements together with internal and external technical resources.
• Manage the existing data flow between internal/external systems, especially within ecommerce related systems.
• Other responsibilities assigned by management.
• Supply Chain Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• professional working experience in digital IT (e.g. eCommerce/Omni-channel)
• project management/ business analyst/solution architect/technical or operations management, and experience within a large-size ecommerce experience in a omni-channel environment, e.g. own site, mobile, social, marketplace (Tmall, JD) and digital retail is a plus.
• Strong knowledge with end-2-end digital ecosystem/architecture, integration and data flow from front-end website to back-end WMS, and solutioning and troubleshooting is a must.
• Familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of digital technologies and technology trend
• Strong knowledge of the following one or two above eCommerce package solution (e.g. Salesforce Commerce Cloud; SAP Hybris; custom build etc) and middle-layer systems (e.g. OMS, CRM etc.) would be an advantage.
• Working knowledge of the security & compliance, and IT architecture is a plus.
• Digital IT experience
• PM experience in Ecommerce experience
• Understand digital end 2 end ecosystem
• Able to communicate in English