IT Digital Project Manager
RMB300000 - 480000 / annum
November 15, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is US listed MNC with more than 100 years history. Due to their fast business growth, their IT department is currently looking for several project managers in digital marking/E-Commerce domain.
You will be working in coordination with the E-commerce, Omni-channel, Digital teams, and, within a fast-paced and cross-functional environment, liaising with internal key stakeholders (E-commerce, Omni-channel, Digital, CRM, Security and Compliance, PMO etc.) as well as external parties (technology agencies, service suppliers) to successfully translate and contribute to deliver business requirements.
• An excellent understanding of both commercial/business needs and technical concepts as well as the ability to translate them in concrete actions is essential.
• Will be a key member of the digital IT team and will manage projects from inception through to delivery.
• Contribute to organize and where necessary lead internal and external teams (both technical/development and cross functional) to guarantee the performance and evolution of the platform in line with business needs.
• Contributing to the evolution roadmap of eCommerce from an IT prospective, and project management, vendor management, project budgets and estimation, putting together business cases, planning implementation, and rollout changes.
• Keeping on top of new technology and innovations to make relevant recommendations.
• Leading requirements gathering within the business, working across teams and translating these to technical requirements together with internal and external technical resources.
• Manage the existing data flow between internal/external systems, especially within ecommerce related systems.
• Other responsibilities assigned by management.
• Supply Chain Management
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• professional working experience in digital IT (e.g. eCommerce/Omni-channel)
• project management/ business analyst/solution architect/technical or operations management, and experience within a large-size ecommerce experience in a omni-channel environment, e.g. own site, mobile, social, marketplace (Tmall, JD) and digital retail is a plus.
• Strong knowledge with end-2-end digital ecosystem/architecture, integration and data flow from front-end website to back-end WMS, and solutioning and troubleshooting is a must.
• Familiarity and appreciation of the strengths and weaknesses of a range of digital technologies and technology trend
• Strong knowledge of the following one or two above eCommerce package solution (e.g. Salesforce Commerce Cloud; SAP Hybris; custom build etc) and middle-layer systems (e.g. OMS, CRM etc.) would be an advantage.
• Working knowledge of the security & compliance, and IT architecture is a plus.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555