Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : XQ14150906
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
If you want more than 'just a job' and want to be part of something that's growing not shrinking, then this might be the role for you! Our client is a fast growing fund with a reputation for making a mark in investment management. A great career opportunity is available for a talented Investment Manager with ambitions to play a key role in financial services.
As a key member of the finance team, you'll be responsible for facilitating and monitoring fund accounting and administration services to a range of managed investment schemes. This role will look for investment opportunities and conduct corporate financing.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Business, Commerce, Finance or Accounting.
- Additional qualifications – CICPA or CA.
- Big 4 Manager 2 or above with full cycles of IPO audit.
- Exceptional experience of at least 7 years in investment management, accounting, audit, finance or similar field.
- Brilliant knowledge of market participants including counterparties and data providers.
- Sound understanding of investment markets and the broader finance industry.
- Strong operations, accounting, tax background and understanding of regulatory environment.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other presentation applications.
With an impressive track record, you are now ready to broaden your skill set in a fast-paced environment surrounded by a likeminded team of professionals. You offer a brilliant combination of technical skills and business insights, yet you have the creative flair to suggest innovative strategies to improve recording and reporting methodologies and make a personal contribution to company growth.
What’s on offer?
- A company with a strong people-focused culture that encourages open communication and personal responsibility.
- A brilliant opportunity to define a major contribution to the ongoing success and growth of the business.
- A passionate, dynamic team in a company that is going places fast.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.