Internal Audit Manager(CF9194666)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 19 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : CF9194666
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
1. Finance Audit o Set up an annual audit program approved by the Management o Responsible for carrying out internal audit project of China headquarter, including pre-audit planning, management and conduct audits, report writing, communicate with process owners and action plan follow-up.
2. Fraud and Risk Control o Provide independent and objective risk assessment across various functions with a focus on: Operational risk, Process risk, internal controls. o Develop a solid understanding of the scenario based fraud risk assessment and monitor the identification and evaluation of red flags during the audit process and conduct special investigations based on whistle blowing o
3. Audit Report o Work closely with sales operation team to provide the professional recommendation about the retail operation based on the store audit result and monitor issues identified during store audit to be remediated timely. o Responsible for coordinating, communicating and negotiating with internal clients, including senior leadership team about the audit finding and process improvement suggestions
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Business or related field.
• Professional certification – either CPA, CA or CIA.
• Exceptional public audit or consulting experience; corporate internal audit experience also acceptable.
• Outstanding audit experience spanning at least two years.
• Impressive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and accounting standards.
• Brilliant computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.