Internal Audit Manager (GL4895)
RMB ¥460,000.00 - RMB ¥720,000.00 / annum
September 27, 2019
Finance and accounting
- A global leader company in manufacturing industry
- You will be performing internal audits and SOX testing, documenting results and providing support for an informed, objective opinion of risk exposure.
- Draw on your creative flair and business know-how to design and map the documentation of processes and operating effectiveness of the internal control structure.
- No two days are ever the same as you assist with the development of audit programs by setting the objective, scope and work program of individual audits and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Your extraordinary communication skills will shine as you provide recommendations to management both verbally and in writing.
Your Skills & Experience
- Over 6 years of audit experience either in Big 4 firm or in both Big 4 firm and in-house.
- BS or BA Degree in Finance or Accounting required; MBA Degree and/or CPA are preferred
- Experience with US GAAP and multi-national organizations preferred
- Anti-corruption and forensic service experience preferred.
- Experience with manufacturing companies and cost accounting beneficial
- Experience in the financial aspects of acquisitions and divestitures, including due diligence and post merger integration preferred.
- Be fluent in English and Mandarin.
- Be customer focused in terms of providing meaningful information to the operating company management teams.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555