Infrastructure Server Project Manager(NL180957)
RMB216000 - 300000 / annum
December 24, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is a German Pharma company which recently acquired a large local company with several manufacturing sites.
Our client has server/database update project ongoing for their infra team they got 5-6 servers left to go. They are looking for Project Manager, someone who can manage the project and be responsible for overall process, project is ongoing already and we need PMs to share with Richard.
Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Reports to: Infra and Platform Manager
Location: Pudong, Citigroup Tower, No.33 Huayuan Shiqiao Rd.
• 5-6 years of experience
• Spoken English communication is not must but preferred
• Should have solid experience in overall IT project process + timeline
• Needs to be aware of the technical details, not very technical should be fine too
Top 3 Skills:
1. Microsoft SQL 2008
2. English writing/reading communication
3. Microsoft Server Experience
• Ensure KPIs reflect customer expectations of the service
• Ensure risk management and improve internal controls
• Assist in the implementation of process simplification and efficiencies
• Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.