Infrastructure Consultant (NL17311836)
RMB204000 - 336000 / 每年
March 6, 2018
My client is a fortune 500 Chemical company located in Zhangjiang. They have acquired several companies previously across countries, so they have several M&A Projects needs Infrastructure Consultant to co-ordinate with the actual projects on merge the acquired company’s Directories , PC, Voice mail , mobile, etc.
- Work with IT and business for IT Due-Diligence activities for M&A projects.
- Provide IT consultancy and services analysis to local business planning and initiatives for AP JV company integration and Merger&Acquisition projects.
- Coordinate IT resources to support new construction, closure, movement, and consolidation activities for M&A and JV sites.
- Provide IT hardware upgrades and installations for Maintain Viability work for M&A sites and JV sites.
- Coordinate IT resources to support daily IT infrastructure services for M&A and JV sites.
- Provide IT training to the users of M&A and JV sites.
Technical skill requirements:
- 3+ years IT experience preferred in Infrastructure, Network and IT operations
- Common skillset for Network ,infrastructure, Hardware concepts, such as Firmware updates and patches
- Experienced in one or more operating systems such as Windows , Linux or Unix ,etc
- Project co-ordination and management experiences to communicate both internally and externally
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Good Communication in Mandarin . English Read and Writing ability with some basic Speaking skills