RMB400000 - 550000 / annum
June 11, 2018
IT and technology
- Working with other Architects, validate technical solution design.
- Provide technical direction & solutions as necessary based on the Infra strategic and standard Product& Solution catalogue
- Follow up technical issues to ensure on time delivery of key projects
- Participate in resolution of critical incidents. Support operation team to solve infra stability and performance problems
- Assess, plan and lead complex system changes per assignment
- Define and improve system management processes with relevant teams
- Lead and track infra technical obsolescence, refresh and decommission.
- Negotiate / approve technical aspects of the contracts, especially for incumbent vendors.
- Anticipate and manage capacity growth. Forecast and track main Resource Unit cost including server, storage, hosting.
- Established technical knowledge in a wide range of infrastructure domains with expertise in network, and at least 2-3 other domains, including Windows/AIX/WAS/Oracle database/Storage system/Public cloud. Be familiar with the design and configuration of major network and security products from Cisco, Juniper or Checkpoint.
- Willingness to lead/contribute hands on work in service operation
- Strong communication skill in Chinese and English.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.