Infra. Specialists (EC09311608)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 16 August 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : EC09311608
Line of Business : Management Resources
Take full responsibility of the IT projects delivery, Work with team to ensure to fulfilling business requirements.
- Network design with Cisco devices and network trouble shooting (Firewall, AP & Controller and router)
- Analyze Network performance and optimize the network traceroute .
- Manage relocation or IT infrastructure projects including but not limited to new office buildup, manage procedure improvement, infra maintenance and consolidation, vendors.
- Ensure alignment of regional and global IT direction and business objectives during the implementation of projects.
- Extensive experience working with MFD, VOIP, Video conference and mobile applications.
- Develop and maintain the key documents during the program development process (such as project timing plan, Dashboard, score card).
- Profound knowledge and experience in Project Management and Infrastructure project.
- Hands-on experience in network (data and voice) as well as other Infrastructure areas (desktop, server platform, database, cloud computing, data center, facility).At least 5 years’ work experience in Manufacture Company.Personal skill
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills in various scenarios
- Strong project management skills: time management, skill assessment, resource planning, and effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Efficient problem solver
- Good service oriented manner
- Support web design, have understanding of storage, server, cloud
- 2~3 years’ experience in infra project