Post Date : 10 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : ZM110903
Line of Business : IT & Technology
A high-end international hospital. It is a general hospital with global standard. With leading medical environment.
- Evaluate HRIS software and hardware needs and may design new or modify existing HRIS to meet changing demands.
- Responsible for HR IT System administration and IT requirements specification and solution quality assurance.
- Provide efficient supporting on HR IT system from technical and process side.
- Provide lesson learned to internal team members and end users
- HR system access management.
- HR system manual update and provide training to new comer/transfer/promotion people. - Responsible for HR system projects.
- HR common report (e.g. headcount report, fluctuation report, sickness report etc.).
- At least 5 years working experience in total.
- Bachelor or above degree
- Experience with HR systems required, around 5 Years experiences.
- Excellent organization, coordination, follow up and influence skills
- Project management skills
- Can work Independently, Mature, Proactive
- With good command of English and communication skills
· Client-facing skills
· Experienced in Microsoft office (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
. Retail industry background is a preference.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.