Fixed assets consultant (AW9543)
RMB ¥144000 - 240000 / annum
March 4, 2019
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is an European chemical company based in Shanghai.
Check fixed assets invoices and solve with project/procurement managers if not meet requirements..
Maintain a clear table of assets and counting every half year.
Accurately claim expense deduction and declare tax filing/ maintain clear booking for deferred tax impact.
Prepare sufficient and effective supporting documents for tax inspection/ properly communicate with tax bureau in due course.
Work on continuous improvement programs to standardize and improve the efficiency of FSSC GL process across various entities.
Ad hoc tasks.
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor degree or above in Finance/Accounting related.
- At least 5 years' finance experience in large-scale MNC is mandatory requested.
- Strong bookkeeping and accounting skills required.
- Knowledge of ERP system application, Oracle is preferred
- Fluent English in both oral and writing, good at communication.
- Good at MS-Office, especially Excel.
- Team work, self-motivation, independence and responsibility.
- Flexible for project based job.
Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555