Financial Planning and Analysis Manager (GL5214)
RMB ¥260,000.00 - RMB ¥520,000.00 / annum
September 27, 2019
Finance and accounting
- Our client is a well-known FMCG company enjoying rapid, sustainable growth. Your brilliant skills as a Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Manager are needed to support future growth, provide clear direction for future profitability, and develop business strategy.
- Your extraordinary head for numbers, business insights and critical thinking will empower company leaders to facilitate business planning.
- Your exceptional experience in FP&A lets you provide valuable insights into business performance and support strategic decision making.
- If you relish a challenge, this is the role for you as you define and interpret business metrics, develop analyses to understand performance, and support decisions that drive investments, growth and profitability.
- As one of the company's leaders, you will work closely with the general manager and the broader finance team including accounting, pricing, treasury and tax.
- As a natural leader, you can mentor and motivate a team of bright professionals to progress their career.
Your Skills & Experience
- More than 8-year financial planning and analysis experience
- Bachelor degree of relating major
- Master China Accounting policy and Tax policy impact to the company
- High business sensitivity
- Customers orientated
- Leadership ability and Team work spirit
- Communication skills
- Adapted to the constantly
- changing working conditions
- Risk management skill
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555