Financial Planning & Analysis Manager (GL6895)
Have an account? Sign In
RMB ¥390,000.00 - RMB ¥650,000.00 / annum
September 20, 2019
Finance and accounting
- A global leader company in medical industry
- Your extraordinary head for numbers, business insights and critical thinking will empower company leaders to facilitate business planning.
- Your exceptional experience in FP&A lets you provide valuable insights into business performance and support strategic decision making. If you relish a challenge, this is the role for you as you define and interpret business metrics, develop analyses to understand performance, and support decisions that drive investments, growth and profitability.
- As one of the company's leaders, you will work closely with the general manager and the broader finance team including accounting, pricing, treasury and tax.
- As a natural leader, you can mentor and motivate a team of bright professionals to progress their career.
Your Skills & Experience
- 10+ years of working experience as a Financial Analyst or related work experience
- Fluent in both Mandarin & English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to concisely explain analysis to executive leadership
- Advanced Excel skills, with working knowledge of SQL and Tableau l Strong analytical skills. Attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to consistently discern strategic insights from data analysis.
- High integrity be in initiative, positive working attitude, team work
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555