Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : FZ9246699
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Our client is looking for an achievement-oriented Financial Controller to join a well-respected, dynamic company experiencing sustainable growth.
This is a very dynamic and high profile area with significant visibility at executive management level. In this role, you will be responsible for providing timely, accurate and compliant incentives, accounting, and controllership activities across all programs.
This may be just the opportunity you have been looking for to expand your skill set, enjoy new challenges and forge ahead in your career.
Your responsibilities include managing the process to ensure that models are correct and are fully accrued each month, verifying and holding the operations team accountable so that end to end incentive processing, payments, accounting and related financial controls are operating effectively.
Direct and monitor a variety of financial activities to ensure that the organization's financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards. These activities may include financial analysis and reporting; budgeting and forecasting, tax, treasury, revenue and asset accounting, accounts payable and receivable; general ledger maintenance.
Ensure the correctness and completeness of financial accounting.
Ensure compliance with applicable accounting practices, rules, instructions, guidelines and regulations and corporate governance practices. Set up, support and control that corporate reporting and guidelines are fulfilled.
In this highly diverse role you will lead budgeting, forecasting and reporting processes and tools for the accountable programs and drive deep insights and analysis with a focus on the future and changes needed to influence upstream activities and drive business growth.
Provide and prepare management with financial information and business review and analysis and use this information to participate in planning, budgeting, decision making and controlling.
Work as a business partner to prepare financial plans and estimates of future business plans, budget and strategy. Challenge the business and financial performance.
Monitor and analyze monthly results for the assigned unit against budget and prepare and present financial performance reports according to corporate/MacGregor guidelines and controls.
Your creative flair will be an outstanding asset as you evaluate, implement and streamline policies, procedures and controls and suggest innovations to improve efficiency across the business.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Finance, Economics or related field.
• Outstanding accounting experience spanning 10+ years, including at least five years as a Controller.
• Meet the requirement for a commercially astute, articulate, technically strong, dynamic, insightful and influential leader with the ability to operate at both strategic and operational levels.• Previous experience in public accounting is highly valued.
• Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills.
• Brilliant communication skills, both oral and written, and ability to build and deliver effective presentations.
• Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus.
• Impressive organisational skills.
• Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines.