Financial Analyst (FZ9254295)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : FZ9254295
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Our client is looking for an exceptional Financial Analyst to join a fast-growing company. More than a job, this brilliant role is the opportunity you have been looking for to take your career to the next level. Collaborating with a talented and high energy team, you will act as a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management in a workplace where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
Here is a role that lets you showcase your impressive track record in financial planning and analysis and ensure timely and accurate monthly, quarterly and yearly management report, finance report and any other reports requested by the senior management.
You will conduct modelling on various financial products as well as measure, analyze and forecast performance in conjunction with operating plans;
Your exceptional communication skills will shine as you collaborate with a wide range of business partners, condensing complex initiatives into straightforward concepts by cooperating with other departments;
Additional duties include advising management on the allocation of resources to best accomplish objectives, and preparing reports for executive teams.
Your Skills & Experience
• Degree in Commerce, Business, Finance or related field.
• Outstanding experience spanning 3-5 years in a highly quantitative role.
• Brilliant problem solving experience through statistical analysis or with large data sets such as in derivatives, structured finance or business analytics.
• Strong Microsoft Excel and computer skills.
• High level of proficiency in Excel.
• Impressive experience in Oracle/Hyperion/SAP Business Objects/SFDC/Tableau.
• Able to build and deliver effective presentations to audiences with wide-ranging backgrounds.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.