Finance Consultant – Financial planning & analysis(MD18834)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 28 November 2016
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : MD18834
Line of Business : Management Resources
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is a luxury car company with great development in China. Due to some maternity leave, they are looking for an interim FP&A manager or senior financial analyst to support their planning, forecasting and reporting activity.
Reporting to China Business Planning Director, you will work as interim business controller for one entity, and be in charge of the following tasks
- Monthly closing and reporting
- Planning and forecast
- Cash flow forecast and analysis
- Support to business by providing ad hoc analysis
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- You have at least 8 years professional experience working for a multinational company as finance manager or FP&A manager or Senior Financial Analyst.
- You are familiar with automotive industries.
- You speak very fluent English
- You are familiar with IFRS
- You have very strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.