ERP YONGYOU Project Manager (NL17151302)
RMB420000 - 420000 / annum
February 13, 2018
Client has just acquired the license for the Chinese module of Yonyou. Requires a PM to take them through the Pre-post implementation and working with stakeholders. Requires functional knowledge as well.
Key description of the project (Guide only )
- Support the Pre-implementation to post stage.
- work closely with stake-holders, understand business needs and plan out the integration plans.
- Collect and document system requirements from the business for the implementation
- Perform systems evaluations and provide suitable suggestions for system improvement
- You will ensure that work plans to deliver projects on time, on budget and to demanding functional requirements
- Perform ad-hoc requirements as required during the project phase.
Key Requirements of the role
- Consultant that has implementation experiences with Yonyou (Chinese module)
- Finance Background is an advantage
- Some functional experience of the ERP is important
- Communication skills is important
- Able to work in their Nanhui office. ( They have shuttle pick up at Line 7) Maybe can be based at Puxi office as well.