ERP YONGYOU Project Manager (NL17151302)
RMB300000 - 480000 / annum
February 27, 2018
The Company Overview:
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Client has just acquired the license for the Chinese module of Yonyou. Requires a PM to take them through the Pre-post implementation and working with stakeholders. Requires functional knowledge as well.
Key description of the project (Guide only )
- Support the Pre-implementation to post stage.
- work closely with stake-holders, understand business needs and plan out the integration plans.
- Collect and document system requirements from the business for the implementation
- Perform systems evaluations and provide suitable suggestions for system improvement
- You will ensure that work plans to deliver projects on time, on budget and to demanding functional requirements
- Perform ad-hoc requirements as required during the project phase
Key Requirements of the role
- Consultant that has implementation experiences with Yonyou (Chinese module)
- Finance Background is an advantage
- Some functional experience of the ERP is important
- Communication skills is important
- Able to work in their Nanhui office. ( They have shuttle pick up at Line 7) Maybe can be based at Puxi office as well.
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.