Post Date : 14 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : EC11017
Line of Business : Technology
Leading US company
- Assist with the tendering and selection of an ERP solution
- Work with end users from different departments to collect requirement
- Provide requirement to vendors and act as liaison between operation and software developer
- Understand the ERP system thoroughly in order to configure the system when needed
- Work with end users to develop testing plan. Participate in system testing.
- Assist end user department or training department to develop training plan
- Perform trouble shooting tasks when user report issues and resolve problem when possible. Work with ERP provider to resolve complex issues when necessary.
- Provide go live support when necessary
- Review any system upgrade plan with department and hospital operations to ensure system is up to date. Plan upgrade activities across functions to ensure system integration is intact with all new software releases.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES:
- Bachelor or higher degree in Business Computing, Computer Science, Information Technology.
- More than 2 years of experience in implementing or supporting ERP like systems with functionalities such as accounting and financial management, electronic procurement, purchasing and supplier management, and inventory management preferably in an hospital environment
- Must be keen in using software, including MS Office Suite.
- Ability to work independently, attend to detail and communicate with people effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project would be helpful.
- Must be able to read, write and understand both Chinese and English.
DECISION-MAKING and ANALYTICAL SKILLS:
- Requires decision-making.
- Requires critical thinking and essential analytical skill
- Perform job duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Proficient in computer programs utilized which include but not limited to Windows, MS Office.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, and LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- More than 2 years’ experience in ERP implementation or support role
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.