RMB400000 - 550000 / annum
January 15, 2018
IT and technology
Famous MNC is now looking for a great Ecommerce Manager joining our organization.
- Help plan and manage digital marketing programs (T-Mall, Taobao, 1688, JD, others) through research, creative thinking and testing
- Work cross-functionally with marketing and creative teams to create and continually optimize on brand digital marketing assets based on performance data
- Collaborate cross-functionality with marketing and creative teams to achieve paid marketing channel objectives.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Creative team on a calendar for the production of all needed product digital assets in order to ensure the timely execution of monthly product launches and product marketing campaigns.
- Manage the American Apparel product experience in order to contribute to the overall sales and conversion goals.
- Identify best practices in product display, product recommendation, site navigation, shop-in-shop strategy, photography and copy in order to achieve maximum product conversion and reflect the “Brand DNA” online.
- Actively optimize account performance using data from search partners, Baidu Analytics, and other marketing data resources
- Maintain a data driven approach to optimizing paid marketing channels while displaying an understanding of staying true to the brand.
- Understand consumer and end-users’ needs and product buy patterns to continually improve on product presentation strategy; identify areas of opportunity in product assortment and work with PLSs and E-Commerce leadership to address in-seasonal assortment planning.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience in paid marketing channels (social, display, video, etc.), preferably with retail, apparel or lifestyle brands E-commerce experience
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- High attention to detail and project management skills, able to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Basic understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong analytical skills to measure program performance and understand key performance indicators with demonstrated proficiency in marketing and web metrics
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong writing and reporting skills and excellent verbal communication skills