Ecommerce Data Consultant/Account Manager（TW0010157284）
RMB400000 - 900000 / annum
June 11, 2018
IT and technology
Famous Data service provider
- eCommerce Consulting - 50%
- Customer enablement - customer training, workshop, value creation, customer relationship management
- Project Management - for new customer, play a PM role for project deployment, including scope confirmation, timeline control, customer communication, internal cross-functional communication
- Pre-sales support - supporting Sales in pre-sales period, including product demo, value explanation
- Product support - gathering customer feedback on product and new requirements, and communicate with internal Product Management team with these feedback and new requirements.
- Report writing - 50%
- Preparing and writing custom reports in PPT, Excel, Tableau to meet additional customer requirements
- 5-15 years working experience in research & consulting either in-house or agencies. FMCG industry is preferred. Researching/consulting working experience in FMCG industry, ecommerce experience is highly appreciated.
- Hands-on involvement in eliciting strategic, functional, operational, and technical requirements from stakeholders
- Good knowledge of China and APAC eCommerce industry dynamics, and digital commerce as a whole, including social commerce/ wechat commerce, etc
- Ability to work with (and manage) key stakeholders in the client and Clavis environments
- Good presentation skills in both Chinese and English
- Comfortable with dealing with big data and SaaS product
- Good data analysis skills
- Good MS Office skills
- Good Tableau skill is a plus
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.