Digital Workplace Senior Manager（TW02）
RMB500000 - 700000 / annum
June 11, 2018
IT and technology
- Strong People management
- Admin budget - Owner for all Digital Work Place services within the APAC region, particularly communications, file services
- Content responsibility - Critical services in the Workplace, impacting all employees across the region (communication, collaboration, mobile)
- Interactions – Main interface to user community, interaction up to S levels (eg. Telepresence, event broadcasting)
- End-to-end understanding of capabilities in the Digital Workplace area.
- Strong knowledge of the digital workplace product landscape and underlying IT solutions (Cloud office O365, file sharing and collaboration solutions, telephony, conferencing and mobility).
- Basic expertise in product management and implementation of agile/ scrum methods.
- Strong experience in interacting with business partners
- Strong skills in leading teams
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.