Digital Strategy Project Manager(MF12410209)
RMB600000 - 840000 / annum
February 9, 2018
You will be representing Robert Half as Digital Strategy Project Manager for our client project. Our client is one of the world-leading retail company with global presence.
- Partnering with the client digital team to support the digital & e-Commerce strategy
- In charge of digital project delivery and implementation
- Take ownership of technical accountability, agency partnering, vendor selection and contracts management
- Oversee and support content/production to ensure quality
- Serve as brands’ technology consultants to drive maximum the value from investment
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Digital Marketing or related field
- 6+ years of working experience in MNCs, strong technical and digital marketing knowledge
- Strategic thinking, business acumen and branding/marketing awareness
- Cross cultural communication skills and excellent English language proficiency
- Retail industry working experience is an advantage
Acts as the Digital Strategy Project Manager, you will be on-site and work closely with a dynamic project team of our client. This is a 12 months project engagement, which will offer you great variety and challenges.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.