Digital Strategy Project Manager(MF12410209)
RMB480000 - 720000 / 每年
March 13, 2018
The Company Overview:
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is one of the world-leading retail company with global presence.
- Partnering with the client digital team to support the digital & e-Commerce strategy
- In charge of digital project delivery and implementation
- Take ownership of technical accountability, agency partnering, vendor selection and contracts management
- Oversee and support content/production to ensure quality
- Serve as brands’ technology consultants to drive maximum the value from investment In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Digital Marketing or related field
- 6+ years of working experience in MNCs, strong technical and digital marketing knowledge
- Strategic thinking, business acumen and branding/marketing awareness
- Cross cultural communication skills and excellent English language proficiency
- Retail industry working experience is an advantage
- Immediately available is highly preferred
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.