Digital Solution Architect （CH20180604）
RMB800000 - 1200000 / annum
August 27, 2018
IT and technology
One of the most famous US Company
- Lead design and building of solutions across Nike Digital Engineering, with a focus on evolving our ecommerce platform
- Contribute a leading perspective on specific or emerging technologies in highly available, global scale, consumer web properties
- Integral in designing Nike’s next generation consumer platform, which will power future personalized consumer experiences across all touch-points.
- Lead the evaluation, implementation and design methodologies for globally scalable web architectures and products
- Work on the most complex projects and contribute to the overall strategic vision of the organization.
- Integrate a broad range of ideas regarding technical architecture and develop strategies for migration toward the architectural vision.
- Evaluate, design and document establish technical protocols and standards for Nike Digital Engineering use and evaluating vendor solutions.
- Provide integrated systems planning and recommend innovative technologies that will enhance the current systems.
- Provide thought leadership, create strategies and make recommendations on a wide variety of complex issues having a significant and strategic impact on processes and the business.
- Create, guide/mentor other architects in creating and maintaining roadmaps that connect business strategies to capabilities, and provide a milestone view of the cadence needed to move from current state to future state.
- Lead and influence teams and provide strategic leadership in service oriented methodology and design.
- Deliver a clear and documented, pragmatic, solution-orientated approach with applicability to meet immediate business needs.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to learn new information and systems quickly, work successfully in a highly matrixed organization and forge partnerships with peers, customers, and suppliers.
- Creates and maintains solution and technology inventories.
- Lead, build, manage, and enhance solution architectures to drive enablement of the longer term roadmap
- Works closely with solution/technical architects to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- 8+ years professional experience in the design of complex projects across web platforms & mobile applications, with internal and external design, development, and quality teams
- Minimum of 5 years of software architecture experience and success in the conceptual, logical and physical architecture of consumer-facing web applications for highly available, scalable and secure sites
- Expert knowledge of web technologies and application stacks - Java, AWS, Micro Services, Domain Driven Design, Cloud Caching, and No SQL Databases (ex. DynamoDB, Cassandra, etc.)
- Strong preference for experience designing high-availability, highly scalable and consumer-facing web applications
- Working knowledge of CI/CD, Scrum and agile principles
- Demonstrated success in leading a methodical process of analyzing problems, gathering information, generating options and documenting solutions; then proposing and acting on a course of action.
- Motivated by and comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Track record of leading others & positive change in solution definition, technical delivery, and process improvement
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555