Digital Payment Product Manager(TW16181310)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 13 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : TW16181310
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Famous MNC is now looking for a great Digital Payment Product Manager joining our organization.
- Drive and define fraud product roadmap, based on the deep understanding of our current product, industry, business and competitors. Define fraud risk management metrics. Directly engage with local and global business and technology related stakeholders to deliver on strategic, financial and product goals.
- Define anti-fraud/risk related product requirements by collaborating in digital products team early in the product development lifecycle, including writing clear, detailed, and thorough specifications for simple to complex features.
- Work with digital product and technology teams to ensure technical specifications are followed throughout development process and final product meets the defined anti-fraud/risk requirements and design.
- Manage the overall product support and testing strategy related to anti-fraud/risk to ensure all end to end operations are ready for launches and product and service changes.
- Implement and support the fraud management of all third-party risk mitigation tools and vendors.
- Lead remediation process and triage with cross-functional teams such as Store operation, customer service, Information security, Legal and public affair team in fraud case incidents.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to successfully address account, payment and fraud issues that arise and bring new features/enhancements to market. Involves integrating efforts of product management, other organization units and vendors in development, implementation and maintenance of products while ensuring they adhere to compliance/privacy regulations and policies.
- BS or equivalent degree plus minimum of 5+ years related work experience in digital products or payment related fields
- Demonstrated experience in the areas of digital products and payment, managing anti-fraud/risk. Strong understanding of fraud and risk within a digital goods context. Have experience on Fraud detection and privacy protection methodologies and frameworks, and able to apply into different business scenarios.
- Strong analytical skills and proven experience developing business cases, specifying detailed product requirements and evaluating customer research.
- Strong problem solving skills and experience applying these skills to continue evolve product innovation, resolve strategic business and product questions.
- Proven track record working with partners to bring new products to market.
- Creative and strategic thinker, with an action-oriented drive, capable of working effectively in a dynamic organization.
- Experience in partnering with multiple stakeholders and leading cross-functional teams through influence, negotiation and relationship building to drive results.
- Strong understanding of software and product development life cycles and development practices.
- Demonstrated understanding and experience with security and fraud related technology required.
- Strong communicator both verbally and in writing, and can articulate complex design and technical issues, as well as business and product requirements clearly and succinctly
- Ability to summarize and present complex issues to a variety of audiences: technical, non-technical and executive personnel.