Development Director （BG1564163）
March 1, 2019
IT and technology
The Company (Short Summary)
Our Client is one of the World leading Gaming studio with World famous titles and World Class IPs. The studio are eager to build up something that will be proud of. Willing to have creative control over their own products. International but local on their working culture is a spectrum of rich colors. Passionate about mobile games and believe quality is key.
- Project Management skill, Responsible for establishing the project development structure and proactively lead the project team to proceed and improve the process;
- Problem solving over internal and external teams.
- Collaborates with game leadership team to setup the project goals and roadmap including scope definition, quality targets and timeframe; Identify, track and mitigate risks during the whole project cycle;
- Strong management and development skills in leadership.
Your Skills & Experience
- Over 6 years Project Management experience, at least 3 years leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
- PMP Certification is a plus
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031
cn +86 21 6032 0555