Data Analyst (PZ16352209)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 22 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : PZ16352209
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Our client is a leading company that prides itself on providing a workplace where the best people come to do their best work. Ongoing growth has created an exciting opportunity for your skills as a data analyst, and your rewards include a vibrant workplace with a strong sense of community and inclusion, and a career where you can make a difference by collaborating with, and learning from, the best.'
You will be responsible for delivery of data analysis, reports, and dashboards to support business operations through the company. Your technical skill will apply throughout the entire business intelligence development life cycle though with a primary focus on data analysis, report development and user support.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent experience in data analysis or proven equivalent competency gained through any other combination of education, training or experience.
- Excellent experience in using R, SAS and etc. tools.
- Extensive experience working directly with users, helping them understand how to harness the power of business intelligence, and efficiently build prototypes to demonstrate dashboard and reporting requests through data modelling, designing, and implementing a data warehouse.
- A thorough knowledge of report building.
You relish a fast-paced, dynamic environment – in fact, some of your best work has been completed under pressure. You have brilliant technical skills but you’re also a keen collaborator who can partner with a range of team members to work collaboratively across the organisation. You have an enquiring mind that lets you analyse data quickly and effectively, and your outstanding communication skills mean you are able to convey your findings to a wide range of colleagues.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional work environment where your skill set can be expanded and your career set on a fast track.
- The support of a passionate and talented IT team.
- A creative workplace where innovation and initiative is valued.
- Ongoing training and development to help you reach your full potential.
- A dynamic company that supports work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.