Cyber Security Manager(PZ1682909)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 29 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : PZ1682909
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Are you searching for a rewarding career as a Cyber Security Manager surrounded by a great team of talented people who are leaders in their field? Our client is a leading company that believes in achieving results in a friendly environment open to creative ideas and diverse perspectives. If you are looking for variety, responsibility and hands-on experience in a dynamic workplace, we want to hear from you.
- Create, maintain and drive technology strategies and roadmaps within the area of the responsibility, e.g. Application Security
- Create, maintain and implement Security policies, standards and guidelines applicable to application security
- Execute penetration-testing assessments on applications and devices.
- Review source code for security vulnerabilities and support developers on remediation activities
- Consult and assist stakeholders with mitigation and remediation efforts from penetration testing results
- Consult various stakeholders, like IT, business and 3rd parties on implementation of security controls and measures.
- Assist in driving security awareness to the end users through presentations and classes.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience
- Strong and demonstrable analytical skills
- Specialist knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Web application security
- Mobile application security (Android, iOS, Windows)
- End point security
- Wireless security
- Network security
- Application programming
- General knowledge of information security, including infrastructure security, application security, identity and access management, compliance frameworks, and other regulatory requirements such as PCI and SOX.
- Application programming experience
- Comfortable leading a small team of penetration testers
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field.
- At least 5 years of technology experience as a penetration tester& At least 3 years in application development
- knowledge of internetworking, including TCP/IP, IPsec, IP internetwork configuration and design.
- Substantial knowledge of information security practices and technology
- Experience with standards work in security, such as ISO, ANSI, IETF, etc.
You are highly motivated and organised, with a keen eye for detail. You set high personal standards of excellence, and you have the leadership skills and credibility necessary to deal with business leaders. You are ambitious, and capable of leading and mentoring a team of professionals.
What’s on offer?
- A company that will reward your creativity and initiative.
- An exciting role that will challenge and reward you.
- The diversity of a wide range of projects to extend your skill set.
- Opportunities to collaborate with outstanding and highly professional business leaders.
- A fast-paced workplace with a rich history of teamwork.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.