RMB250000 - 300000 / annum
February 7, 2018
IT and technology
If you are passionate about customer loyalty and engagement this is the role for you. Our client is a highly respected industry leader with a clear path for growth. Ongoing expansion means your talent as a specialist in Customer Relations Management is needed to round out an already brilliant team of high achievers. This is an exciting opportunity to expand your skill set as part of a talented National Marketing Team, enjoy a clear career path and be energised by a dynamic workplace with a company that values work-life balance.
In this challenging yet rewarding role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing outbound CRM strategies to improve customer retention. Harness your brilliant experience in data integrity and execution of CRM to drive necessary improvements, and draw on your analytical skills as you analyse data to develop marketing campaigns within CRM. Unleash your creative genius to play a key role developing long term marketing communications pathways. Your talent for innovation will be essential as you develop a reporting system for internal key performance metrics.
Your Skills& Experience
- Degree qualified in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- At least five years of experience leading the CRM function in a large organization. Microsoft Dynamic CRM experience is a plus.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to liaise with all levels of management, staff, dealers, and third parties.
- Brilliant multi-tasking talents and a knack for delivering results under time and within resource constraints.
You are driven to build customer loyalty and your outstanding experience lets you tap into an impressive repertoire of effective strategies. You have creative flair and an eye for innovation that sees you introduce bold concepts that deepen and enhance the customer relationship. Time management is second nature to you, and you relish the chance to lead a range of concurrent projects while also mentoring and motivating colleagues to bring out their best. You have outstanding communication skills and the confidence to partner with executives to ensure alignment of strategies and goals within given constraints.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of a growth-focused company that champions innovation and excellence.
- A rare chance to build on your current skill set and enjoy your full career potential.
- A fast-paced, high energy workplace where no two days are ever the same.
- The camaraderie of an impressive team in an environment where work-life balance is reassured.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.