Consultant – FP&A (AW8990)
RMB144000 - 240000 / annum
November 19, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is an British chemical company based in Shanghai.
Business Forecasting and planning:
Provide financial support to sales planning process, setting timeline, defining template modifications, consolidating submissions and data rectification. Maintain a clear and deep understanding of the drivers of commercial results and drive continuous improvement in forecast accuracy.
Monitor and track of sales pricing against budget and forecast, facilitating explanations and ensure relevant pricing set be in line with Transfer price policy.
Reporting and Control:
Be responsible for monthly financial reports (Flashes, MOR, FA pack) for required business unit
Participate in annual budget process, assist management in developing budgets and understanding profitability of the business.
Provide high-quality financial analysis regarding inventory (precious metal) management, capital investment, operation efficiency, etc.
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or equivalent) or Bachelor Degree or above in finance or related fields;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with Business Accum on financial reporting & analysis in multinational companies, (preferably in “Big four” audit firm, Chemical or Pharmaceuticals manufacturing industry)
- Being familiar with IFRS and PRC GAAP
- Solid working proficiency of SAP / Excel, PowerPoint
- Good presentation, communication skill; both oral and written (superior professional English writing is mandatory)
- A proactive, self-motivated and dynamic person, able to work under high pressure
- Strategic thinker and organizer who could lead the multi projects
Ø Immediately available is highly preferred and will be considered first
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
ShanghaiRoom 1912-14 19th Floor Shanghai Two ICC
No. 288 South Shaanxi Road Xuhui District Shanghai
Shanghai Shi 200031 +86 21 6032 0555