Cloud Infrastructure Manager – Named US Company(HS3604)
RMB600000 - 600000 / annum
January 18, 2018
Our client is a US name brand to which we help to implement an internal risk control system. Currently, we are looking for a cloud Infrastructure architect to help with the PMO for system installation and configuration on China AWS based in Shanghai. This role will work closely with the US team for global roll out.
Your Skills & Experience
- Must be masterful to AWS platform, has rich experience of installing, configuring and troubleshooting targeted infrastructure on AWS
- Has good knowledge about evaluating required cloud resources based on actual IT needs, familiarize with AWS configuration tools
- Has hands-on installation and configuration experience of LINUX operating system, knowledgeable at LINUX shell commands and environmental variables
- Both good at speaking and writing English
- Experiences of supporting U.S client IT affairs is a plus
- The knowledge of database installation and configuration in AWS is a plus
This is an implementation project role for about 4-6 months.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional career opportunity that will expand your skill set through diverse and challenging projects.
- The support of a dynamic and highly talented team.
- A chance to be rewarded for your creativity and innovative outlook.
- An exciting workplace and a role where no two days are ever the same.