CIO | IT Director | Head of IT(ZM14541031)
RMB1200000 - 1500000 / annum
October 31, 2017
IT and technology
Our client is looking for an extraordinary CIO – IT Director to lead the company’s growth vision. If you are looking for a fun and challenging work environment with the opportunity to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
- As the head of technology for supply chain, you will lead the Greater China technology team to design, deploy, and operate various supply chain solutions. You will represent the global SC Tech team and be a member of the GC operations leadership team. You will collaborate closely with other technology teams on architecture, infrastructure, security, and so on. You will be required to bridge the business functions with technology, fulfil critical geographic needs, as well as represent the global vision and strategy in the geography. Define and execute IT Strategy in support of GC Supply Chain strategy with forward looking capability
Your Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or a related field
- At least 15+ years' experience in IT, 6+ years in a management position
- Experience with supply chain IT solution is a must. (including ERP, WMS, OMS)
- Experience with senior level business engagement is a must.
- Experience with managing large DC IT delivery is a plus
- Experience with ecommerce or digital fulfilment is a plus
- Experience with managing resources and work plans for large scale, global projects is a plus
- Ability to interpret internal and external business issues and recommend best practices; ability to solve complex problems and take a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions
- Proven ability to pull a diverse group of individuals with different goals together and facilitate productive discussions, including working across different cultures and locations.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate business functionality and opportunities into clear, and precise functional specifications.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Flexible, ability to deal with ambiguity, and a demonstrated desire for continuous personal growth.
You are the complete package, combining extraordinary technical and analytical skills with a creative mindset and adaptability to change. Results matter to you and you are eager for success. You have the interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with internal and external business partners, and you are a great teammate with peers and a brilliant coach for junior colleagues.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for an excellent leadership role in a growth focused company.
- A fast-paced work environment that will challenge and energise you.
- The support of a talented, dynamic team.
- A workplace where your initiative and creativity will be valued and rewarded.
- A company that champions career progression and work-life balance.
Robert Half Ltd is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.