CIO | IT Director | Head of IT (PZ32202)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : PZ32202
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Our client is looking for an extraordinary CIO – IT Director to lead the company’s growth vision. If you are looking for a fun and challenging work environment with the opportunity to make a difference, we want to hear from you.
You will be able to use new technologies across business units and integrate them into existing infrastructure to help the company reach its full growth potential. In this fast-paced role, responsibilities include providing strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation, and coordination of the IT systems throughout the organisation. You will manage multiple information and communications systems and projects, including voice, data, imaging, and office automation, and oversee back office operations of the affiliate management information system, including local area networks and wide-area networks. Tap into your creative ability to design, implement, and evaluate the systems that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software, and develop and implement user-training program.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Additional qualifications - MBA or other master’s degree preferred.
- Uncommon IT experience spanning at least 10 years.
- Minimum of 3 years in a technology leadership role.
- Experience handling third party vendors and international vendors.
- Excellent collaborative skills to run a large team.
- Consistent track record of delivering projects on time.
- Systems Technology experience with Integration.
- Familiarity with MS Servers, Linux, MS Office, MS Project, ERP Systems, Web Development, PHP, RAILS, and DB Design, and deployment of CRM systems.
You are the complete package, combining extraordinary technical and analytical skills with a creative mindset and adaptability to change. Results matter to you and you are eager for success. You have the interpersonal skills to successfully collaborate with internal and external business partners, and you are a great teammate with peers and a brilliant coach for junior colleagues.
What’s on offer?
- A rare opportunity for an excellent leadership role in a growth focused company.
- A fast-paced work environment that will challenge and energise you.
- The support of a talented, dynamic team.
- A workplace where your initiative and creativity will be valued and rewarded.
- A company that champions career progression and work-life balance.