China Risk Manager(FZ0010189405)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 21 November 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : 67160-0010189405
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
1. This position will be be responsible for identifying, assessing, communicating, and optimizing risks, which include but not limited to the macroeconomic risks, Market price risks, Bank Exposure and FX exposure risks, Insurance/Hazard Risk activities, embedded in our client's business in China.
2. Optimizing the local accounting and finance processes related to customer sales and purchasing.
3. Engaging with commercial leaders to price various risks and determine the best solutions required.
4. Able to understand and communicate with the region on the Company's risk philosophy throughout the region.
1. Bachelor degree or above major in finance/ accounting/ economics / business
2. 5 years working experience in enterprise risks, credit risks or treasury risks related area;
3. Strong English;
4. Knowledge of SAP
5. Self motivated