Business Intelligence Manager（TW26344）
RMB500000 - 800000 / annum
December 24, 2018
IT and technology
Are you fascinated by the strategy behind analysis, digging into big data, and working alongside business leaders on complex, multi-source data to explore, generate and test business assumptions? If that sounds like you, our client is offering an exciting opportunity for your skills as a BI Manager. If you are an exceptional professional who is passionate about strategy, analysis, presenting ideas to partners and team members and being responsible for driving business process models, this could be the role for you.
You’ll be part of a talented team responsible for accelerating and improving decision-making, increasing operational efficiency and gaining competitive advantages. Harness your technical skills for advanced analytics, such as data mining, predictive analytics, statistical analysis and big data to allow the business to focus on forecasting future events and behaviours. You will collaborate with business users, manage ETL processes, and utilise established data warehousing practices and data visualisations. This diverse role will also see you drive Enterprise Operations analytic initiatives, and conduct sophisticated quantitative analysis on sales, operations, marketing and other key performance metrics to draw insights and support the continuous improvement of the business.
- Over 7 years’ experience, both consulting + owner company preferred
- Lead big global BI projects, recent 3-5 years focusing on BI, earlier experience focusing on technical data side is a plus
- Life Science/Health Care/FMCG industry preferred
- Prefer know DMS, BPM systems; Big Data is a plus
- Good communication, fluent English, can influence business