Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst | BI Specialist (PZ32201)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 23 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : PZ32201
Line of Business : IT & Technology
Are you fascinated by the strategy behind analysis, digging into big data, and working alongside business leaders on complex, multi-source data to explore, generate and test business assumptions? If that sounds like you, our client is offering an exciting opportunity for your skills as a BI Analyst. If you are an exceptional professional who is passionate about strategy, analysis, presenting ideas to partners and team members and being responsible for driving business process models, this could be the role for you.
You’ll be part of a talented team responsible for accelerating and improving decision-making, increasing operational efficiency and gaining competitive advantages. Harness your technical skills for advanced analytics, such as data mining, predictive analytics, statistical analysis and big data to allow the business to focus on forecasting future events and behaviours. You will collaborate with business users, manage ETL processes, and utilise established data warehousing practices and data visualisations. This diverse role will also see you drive Enterprise Operations analytic initiatives, and conduct sophisticated quantitative analysis on sales, operations, marketing and other key performance metrics to draw insights and support the continuous improvement of the business.
Your Skills & Experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Applied Statistics, or Business Analytics.
- Additional qualification - MBA preferred.
- Outstanding experience working with large data volumes.
- Brilliant experience in descriptive and predictive analytics.
- Experience with data visualisation software.
- Familiarity with data transformation (ETL), relational databases, and SQL.
- Ability to read and write basic SQL queries.
You thrive in a fast-paced work environment, and are easily able to handle a number of large projects while also managing smaller, filler projects at the same time while meeting strict deadlines. You have exceptional problem solving ability with the natural creative flair to provide innovative solutions. You have outstanding interpersonal skills to motivate and mentor your team.
What’s on offer?
- An exceptional opportunity to be part of a growth-focused company that champions innovation and excellence.
- A rare chance to build on your current skill set and play an active role leading a variety of projects.
- A fast-paced, high energy workplace where your talent will make a real contribution to business growth.
- The camaraderie of an impressive team in an environment where work-life balance is actively supported.