Business Consultant – SAP MM(6 months) KS1811231
RMB360000 - 480000 / annum
November 26, 2018
Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
Our client is a multinational Retail company with more than 10,000 stores in China.
Consult business stakeholders and manage small to mid-scale cross-functional projects with the respective profound process and technical knowledge within the boundaries of time, cost & quality while focusing on the customers’ expectations and requirements.
Business Solution Management
1. Demand Management
• Capture, understand and deliver RFCs, small to mid-scale projects or work streams, as allocated by the superior, for your respective IT department. This can include supporting or self-facilitating workshops with business and IT on respective business processes to reach a clear outcome, solution design and action steps.
2. Delivery Management
• When delivering the release/project, ensure you execute within the boundaries of time, cost & quality and manage customers’ expectations and requirements. This also includes ensuring that existing governance models are followed. Furthermore, support the stabilization and sustainable handover of projects to the respective support teams.
3. Service Management
• Execute and analyze day-to-day operations support, whilst constantly identifying improvement areas and actions and drive their implementation.
Functional and Technical Expertise
• Grow a robust functional expertise in the respective domain and seek for peer-to-peer discussion with business counterparts to be able to strengthen business process knowledge.
• Maintain an appropriate level (time, frequency and type) of communication to the stakeholders.
• Represent your respective function in internal or external events when applicable.
Financials and Controlling
• Contribute to the end-to-end financial process by providing regular forecasts and reports as required by your superior. Help to drive cost efficiency.
In order to be successful on this engagement, you have the following qualifications and experience:
- Pro-active mindset, ability to think end-to-end
- Ability to be self-directed while working under tight deadlines
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with different international cultures
- Business- and solution-oriented, global mindset
- Good planning and analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of respective business processes and good knowledge of respective IT systems
- • Good experience in working with projects
- • Strong communication (both written and verbal) and facilitation skills (small and large groups), especially when interacting with different levels of business
- • Ability to travel, domestic or international, as required
- • Fluent English (verbal and written),
- • Strong MS-Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)