Beijing Consultant – AR accountant / Collector(CF18657)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 01 December 2017
Employment Type : Project
Job Order Number : CF18657
Line of Business : Management Resources
- Robert Half Management Resources is the world's number one specialist in interim management and project consulting. As a division of Robert Half, we have more than 60 years' experience in project staffing, which enables us to provide the highest quality of service to our clients and to our finance & IT consultants and project professionals.
- Our client is a large US biotechnology company with manufacturing, trading and sales office in China.
- Responsible for reconciliation of AR statement with clients
- Implement the credit & collection policy and procedure, achieve the performance target of collection rate
- Maintain the good relationship with our clients
- do some special AR statement or service required by clients
- Report the collection risk of AR accounts in a timely manner
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce or related field.
- Good communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills to achieve the target and to build relationship with all parties
- Able to work under high pressure
- Familiar with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, Power point etc.)
- A good team worker
- Minimum 2 years in collection / credit / AR area
Please send your English resume in Word Format by clicking on the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.