Assistant Tax & Reporting Manager(XQ14060906)
Location : Shanghai
Post Date : 09 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Job Order Number : XQ14060906
Line of Business : Finance & Accounting
Looking to add depth and breadth to your professional career? This could be the exciting opportunity you've been searching for. Our client is a US listed company who owns well-known brands in retail industry, with its headquarter in Manhattan and several sourcing facilities worldwide. Having achieved impressive growth, your extraordinary experience as an Assistant Tax and Reporting Manager is needed to round out a team of brilliant accounting professionals. Every single day brings tremendous variety with a diverse client range spanning multiple industries, sectors and structures. You'll enjoy tremendous scope to lift your career higher, showcasing your brilliant tax and reporting skills and taking advantage of an outstanding program of ongoing training and development plus an exceptional and highly successful, mentoring program that lets you learn from the best. Relish a brilliant corporate culture where work-life balance is actively promoted and excellence is rewarded.
Your excellent understanding of reporting and tax laws and compliance requirements will make you invaluable to clients, and your formidable business insights will be a key asset that lets your clients navigate acquisitions and restructures in a tax effective manner. You have a strong head for figures, and you relish the opportunity to analyze financial statements and provide outstanding tax management recommendations that add real value.
Your Skills & Experience
- CA/CPA qualification.
- Big 4 + Corp
- Consumer industry: Retail, FMCG
- US GAAP + Tax Knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting standards and tax law.
- A flair for seeing opportunities that allow clients to operate more tax effectively.
- Excellent professional communication skills and reporting style.
You relish a challenge and the chance to broaden your skills, experience and knowledge. You have brilliant people skills to work as part of a highly talented team, and the leadership to bring out the best in your colleagues. Your creative flair and extraordinary knowledge of tax law lets you deliver workable solutions that make a measurable difference for your clients.
What’s on offer?
- A diverse working landscape with an emphasis on exciting advisory projects.
- A fast-growing firm that recognises and promotes the value of work-life balance.
- Extensive professional development, an outstanding mentoring program and a strong career path.
- The inspiration of a talented team lead by highly regarded professionals.
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of categories protected under local law.